For canvas workshops there will be an instructor available to help you create step by step featured painting pictured below. This is not formal art class! This is a painting social. There is no pressure to be a perfectionist. As a matter of fact, everyone will end up with a slightly different looking painting even though we are all painting the same painting! That's probably your personal style taking over!
Have a good time and you may also learn a thing or two about your own talents that was undiscovered before!
Instructor led workshops are typically up to 2 hours long.
How does it work?
- Choose a workshop based on the featured painting you are interested in replicating. Paintings names are embedded on images below.
- Make your reservation at least 3 days in advance of dates below.
- Very young children needs to be accompanied by adult.
- email or call to make reservation
- we provide supplies needed to created your piece, such as canvas, paint, brushes & apron.
- Must make reservation in advance for below workshops!
- Additional discounts are offered for larger groups. See prices in drop-down menu below.
Call 610-714-1257 or email email@example.com with questions
Pay via link below. Accepts Paypal and all major credit cards, Enter in Workshop date info as well as contact info. Reservations must contain phone # & email in the event of class reschedule or cancellations.
Please arrive about 10 minutes early to check-in, get apron, and settle in.
Call to set up a time!
After payment is made online, be sure to use registration form below to rSVP for the workshop.